Marketing Manager (£35K - £45K plus bonus)
BrightBox was established in 2016 and embraces the ever-changing global resource landscape across the technology and consulting marketplaces. We are combining our experience and innovative resource models, always delivering against our clients’ resourcing challenges. We pride ourselves on sourcing the best people globally, being at their side through the rough and the smooth, and ultimately providing peace of mind
We focus on building intimate and trusted long-term relationships with our clients and associates, becoming an extension of their businesses, and delivering quality resourcing solutions by living our core values:
- Responsive -we are wherever our customers are, we listen, we challenge, we support, we deliver.
- Evolving - we grow with our customers, we are progressive and creative, we are trusted, providing a true relationship.
- Integrity - we do the right thing, keep our promises, showing authenticity, reliability, and are always grounded.
- Energy: we are proactive with passion and spirit.
We understand the role of a high-performing sales and marketing team in a growth business, and we are seeking a qualified Marketing Manager to join us. The role will be responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Overseeing the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reporting marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Key skills we are looking for in this role include an appetite to learn, curiosity, exemplary communication skills and the ability to present our proposition in a compelling and engaging way to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and, creates and develops marketing initiatives for our products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing needs, competitor services, and other relevant information
- Writes and proofreads marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Works with sales and marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all channels and sales staff
- Produces creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Organises and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, social media, and other marketing-related initiatives
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing initiatives come to fruition
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
What you will need to secure your place and be a part of setting a new standard:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience as a Marketing Manager in a technology / software business environment.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software.
- Be able to valuate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Be able to track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical, written and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.