NEWS: 'BrightBox eyes expansion after period of growth'
Stuart Houghton, CEO of BrightBox, was recently featured in Insider Media discussing resourcing business targets for further growth, and featured in Business Cloud discussing expansion opportunities after a period of growth.
In summary, the articles cover:
- Stuart Houghton, is driving further expansion after achieving high double-digit growth across all business units, including its onshore and nearshore service lines.
- BrightBox was formed in 2016, operating as a trading brand of a fast-growth global FinTech, of which Houghton was a founder.
- Originally established to help the software business source great technology resources, BrightBox went on to support multiple corporate, technology and consulting organisations who were experiencing their own people resourcing challenges.
- Following a takeover in early 2021 Houghton is leading BrightBox through its next phase of growth, working with the global tech community and providing access to technology skills.
- The company has experienced development across key service areas and a string of strategic hires.
- In the last 12-month reporting period, the business has grown from 90 to 155 resources, and has seen this growth translated into its revenues and gross profits.
- The business now works with a broad range of customers. These include growth scale-ups BankiFi, Cardeo and Smarter Contracts, established corporates such as BP and Ascent Software, and professional services organisations Sia Partners and CGI.
Houghton, CEO said: “The need for access to technology skills and resource has never been greater, however, we are seeing the market struggle to access the right level of skilled and experienced resources to meet demand.
“Coupled with the progression of collaboration tools, in addition to the move towards a hybrid working model, we have seen a shifting mindset towards more innovative resourcing models embracing nearshore and offshore resourcing, as well as traditional UK-based onshore services.
“Our business model embraces these changes, and we are now working with an increasing number of businesses that are looking for this support.”
BrightBox have invested in strengthening their team and their resourcing platform, Vista, and following a strong 12-month performance, they are looking to continue a strong growth in revenues and their customer base over the next year.
If you are interested in more blogs or industry news and insights, please click here.